Incorporated in 1988, Huawei Technologies is a private high-tech enterprise headquartered in Shenzhen, China. Huawei is a leader in providing customized products and solutions to telecommunications operators around the world. Our range of communications network solutions includes wireless, fixed line, optical, datacom, applications and software, handsets and wireless terminals. Having deployed products to more than 300 operators in over 100 countries globally, we take in pride in knowing that we serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators.
Huawei currently has 8 regional headquarters and 85 branch offices worldwide with staff strength of 61,000 people. Thus, in line of our rapid growth, we seek high caliber individuals to join us for mutual development employment.
- Analyze customs policy, import regulations,& favorable policies of particular assign country.
- Formulate a secure, efficient and cost-effective import & export solution and ensure smooth implementation
- Responsible for the accuracy, security of inventory, and warehousing management
- Keep track of international shipping and documents preparation to ensure the on-time arrival of shipments
- Responsible for local distribution to ensure timely, secure & efficient delivery with low cost
- Managing the inventory data vas CES system (for CES)
- Processing the expense invoice for Logistic Service Provider (for Expenses)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1-2 years experience within related field, especially from Telco Industry
- Overseas working experience is preferred
- Familiar with customs clearance and international logistic procedures
- Willing to be travel around Indonesia and outside
- Proficient written & verbal in English and Mandarin is required.
Untuk melamar click disini...